Choose a specific location or geographic “point” and create a virtual marketing "fence" around it. Enradius, the geofencing experts, will help you define-your-fence. And build the strategy to reach the right targets within it. Whether you are an office products reseller, a medical device company, or the local pizza joint, we’ll help you market your brand and reach the right individuals, at the right time, closer to the point of conversion.
By layering demographic data and behavioral data over the geographic target, we can be sure to reach only the individuals that match your audience.
Top Geofencing Tactics:
- A local retailer runs a geo-fence advertising campaign 1000 feet outside of their business to draw in individuals who are getting their message on their smart phones.
- A large non-profit runs a geofenced advertising campaign to the metro area reaching charity-minded individuals with high-net-worth for their end of year fundraising campaign.
- An Urgent Care Center geotargets the 5-mile radius of their center with a “No-wait and open late!” campaign.
- A tourism destination geotargets the mid-Atlantic, families-with-children, to drive interest in a family friendly attraction 6 weeks prior to opening.
- A prominent restaurant chain geotargets foodies in the downtown business district to boost mid-week dining.
- A business services firm runs a campaign geotargeting the top 15 business complexes in the region targeting IT decision makers.
Geo-fenced advertising campaigns leverage the full range of smartphone capabilities: pushing marketing & notifications, targeting via local search, social network advertising, in-app advertising, video advertising, and connecting consumers with brands and offers, almost anywhere, at any time.
Cross-platform campaigns reach your targets across all their devices. Seemlessly.
Geo-Fenced advertising campaigns are pin-point accurate in their reach compared to large broadcast media campaigns. It’s precision and quality marketing. Reaching the right people, at the right time, with the right message. Give us a call to get started!
Talk to us - get started with Enradius today.