This role is suited to individuals who can apply analytical thinking and experience-based judgment to complex challenges by focusing on the critical issues, opportunities, and constraints that affect our client’s digital campaigns. We seek individuals who demonstrate leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with people across all levels in an organization. Successful individuals at Enradius demonstrate an ability to make an impact to our clients’ organizations, as well as to our own, through rigorous attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, and a demonstrated aptitude for making decisions and leading in times of uncertainty.
What you do in this role:
The role entails a variety of critical responsibilities which support the team by creating and maintaining “client facing” work-plans and conducting research and analysis, working directly with The Operations Team and Regional Strategists. Attending internal and external meetings, as needed, and helping the regional strategists in the sales/operations process. This includes interacting directly with clients to ensure meetings run smoothly. Your role would be a primary point of contact for sales and operations and ensuring all systems are functioning properly in advance of phone and video conferences.
Helping manage the process on client projects for the team and ensuring all corresponding information is distributed correctly Maintaining professional and courteous relationships with regional strategists, colleagues, vendors, clients.
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a support role in sales, marketing, advertising, technology, finance and/or consulting fields Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively Proficiency in Microsoft Office XP (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Expensify, CRM knowledge.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to anticipate shifting priorities
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and work effectively under pressure while producing accurate and consistent results
- Impeccable attention to detail Limitless intellectual curiosity and general desire to learn.
- Nurture positive, collaborative working relationships with our clients through regular communication, exemplary client services, and continual expectation management (providing additional reporting information.)
- Act as the custodian of client records, information, and instructions
- Take ownership of regional strategists needs/requests and ensuring they are facilitated through to completion within the required timeframe.
- Help with technical expertise and product understanding in client call situations.
- Manage and monitor the production and presentation of client facing reports, studies and presentations
- Help develop new product pieces and sales documents for sales.
- Identify new revenue opportunities for Enradius.
- Track the performance of the clients’ advertising campaigns.
- Identify market trends and capitalize on them.
- Support client services activities, including client services reports, data analysis, and project coordination
- Provide end-user training and support Regional Strategists
- Organize and maintain client services contracts, insertion order, and monthly client allocation updates
- Demonstrate measurable success through the achievement of set KPIs such as account turnover and profitability, campaign management, report generation/analysis and overall service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing account management=
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running online marketing campaigns
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work across multiple accounts and projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
- Confident and articulate presenter
- Proven ability to proficiently chair meetings
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail
- Consultative sales skills and the ability to apply creative thinking to deliver strong digital solutions is essential. Honesty and trustworthiness area absolutely essential!
- Collaborate with our product teams to communicate customer requirements and KPI’s.
- CRM (Pipedrive) software experience or aptitude to learn – this will be very important to the job function.
Email your information along with your resume to [email protected] to apply.